Podcast | Trends in Corporate Treasury 2021
In the first of the Journeys to Treasury podcast series, our experts preview the results of two major studies for 2021 undertaken by the EACT and PwC respectively, to understand the trends in corporate treasury as we transition into a post-pandemic environment.
Listen on the Journeys to Treasury website
- Helen Sanders, Director, Asymmetric Solutions
- Jan Dirk van Beusekom, Head of Strategic Marketing BNP Paribas Cash Management & Trade Finance
- Christian Mnich, VP, Head of Solution Management, Treasury and Working Capital Management, SAP
- François Masquelier, Vice Chair, European Association of Corporate Treasurers (EACT)
- Sarah Korykora, Senior Associate, PwC